Hello pretty or hello handsome!
You might or you might be not that new to my page anymore, but regardless, today, I’d like to share with you little bit about myself.
I know we all picture ourselves in the best light, either here on the blog or on Instagram, but how about talking about some randomness?
I am trying to get to know you better, but for that you should also know a bit more about myself, that’s the only way we can deepen our relationship…even a virtual one.
Therefore, let me tell you 10 random facts about me, that random that I have to think about it. Lol.
1. I am afraid of heights. I’m not sure that’s the right way to put it, since I’m always in the air, or on rooftops, even my home in Dubai is on the 54th floor, but still if you ask me to jump out of a plane, that’s a NO NO. I believe it all started when I was little and I had a dream of falling or nearly falling out of the edge of a tall building. Weird, but I still feel that when I think about it.
2. When I was a child I wanted to be a pharmacist, my aunt is a pharmacist so I thought that’s such a cool and interesting job. I ended up applying for Police Academy, Law University and Food Engineering. Graduated the last one.
3. I know nothing about politics. Or almost nothing and I live so well with that.
4. I can’t watch horror movies. They traumatize me for life. I mean it!
5. I would watch a movie and then I won’t remember in the future if I have ever watched it before, I don’t understand how can I forget it. Like people could tell you the whole plot, the actors, their name in the movies…hello, who are you?
6. This year I discovered how much I enjoy reading, truly. My mind is full of information, plans, dreams, strategies. And what I enjoy more is sharing that knowledge with people who need it.
7. I believe that my purpose in life is to share, to give, to make people happy. I do treat people with respect and kindness, and add a smile to that. It’s the biggest gift you can offer anyone.
8. I love The Weeknd’s music, in case you didn’t know. I bet you knew that.
9. I don’t have a “favorite car.” My favorite car should be red and elegant, if that’s how you define good cars.
10. I might be rolling my eyes when people don’t listen, I mean that moment when you are talking and the other person starts talking over you, completely ignoring what you were saying. Thank you, next.
11. Ah, I said 10. Ok, that’s it for today. My list is so much longer though.
I hope you enjoyed knowing a little more about myself. Slowly, but surely, we’ll get to know each other.
Sending you much love, positive thoughts and courage to stay strong, sane and active!